Sandyheath Retail Limited
2.ORDERS and PRE ORDERSThe minimum order accepted by the company is £5. Orders submitted below this amount shall be cancelled. Telephone orders may be made on 0845 6806795. Where stock items are short in supply, the Company shall supply on a first come first served basis and reserves the right to cancel or reduce any orders it is unable to supply. Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis. Special order items may be subject to a deposit, cancellation of orders maybe subject to a handling charge and administration fee. Goods ordered on a pre order basis, ie before the goods have been released by the manufacturer do so on the understanding that the Company will endeavor to supply as soon as the product is released. The Company cannot guarantee to fulfill all pre orders if they are in short or restricted supply. If ordered by debit/credit card your account will be charged in full and
we will ship the models when they become available from the
manufacturer. Please be aware that if your order contains both In Stock and Preorder items, if the stocked items are less than £30 then your order will be held until further items become available.
- “The Company” means Sandyheath Retail Ltd.
- “The Customer” means any person, persons or company who receives a quotation, places an order and/or accepts delivery of any products.
- “The Products” shall mean any goods which form the subject of these conditions.
3. PRICEAny price quoted by the company is correct at the time of publication but the right is reserved to alter prices at any time without notice. All Prices are inclusive of 20% VAT except books and catalogues which are currently VAT exempt. Countries outside of the UK including the Channel Islands will not be charged VAT.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENTUnless otherwise agreed in writing, payment in respect of products shall be made prior to despatch. Accepted payment methods are Paypal, most major credit or debit cards.5. PACKING AND DELIVERYDelivery to most parts of UK Mainland, is free on orders over £30 in value. Prices for delivery include the cost of packing. For orders below £30 in value, a delivery cost is calculated on your online order or will be confirmed to you if the order is placed by telephone. Additional costs maybe incurred for parts of Scotland and non mainland UK. Overseas Customers will be charged carriage at cost price. Please see our overseas shipping rate guide on our website for details. No responsibility is accepted for non delivery, late delivery or any unchecked delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control. No liability for damaged goods in transit will be accepted unless advised to ourselves within 3 days of receipt.6. PASSING OF TITLETitle in the product shall remain with the Company until payment is received in full of all monies owing from the Customer to the Company.7. COMPLAINTS PROCEDUREThe Company will try to resolve any complaints or disputes that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible and to the customers satisfaction. The customer must report any issues as soon as they arise and any defects to products must be reported to the Company within 3 days of receipt.8. DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTSAll Scales, Measurements, Specifications and Colours are approximate and are for guidance purposes only. All Products offered are available ex stock or in the case of pre-order items will be despatched as soon as released by the manufacturers.9. BUSINESS OPERATING HOURSMonday - Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please leave a message if calling out of these hours. We are unable to accept personal callers for the collection of goods.
- The Company shall be under no liability to the customer in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or any other matters of any nature whatsoever.
- 10. APPLICABLE LAW
- All contracts between the Customer and the Company shall be governed by English Law and shall be construed and take effect in all respects accordingly.
Placing an order via the website confirms you have read, understood and agree these terms and conditions.